Recent content by Scooby2

  1. S

    Starter key wiring 12-76 HN

    In case anyone else needs the wiring diagram here is what i found. https://www.motoruf.com/n/partslists.html?id=550772
  2. S

    Cant ID drive belts old yardman

    and heres the other cut wire.
  3. S

    Cant ID drive belts old yardman

  4. S

    Cant ID drive belts old yardman

    Also I am in Europe and I suspect the variety of belts here available isn’t as great as in the USA. Anyway ive given up. I bought a Fliorico 12-76. No motor. Its basically a newer MTD . Ive swapped out the motor and ill sell my old yardman for spares. Now just need to get the electrics...
  5. S

    Starter key wiring 12-76 HN

    I bought a Florico (MTD) 12-76 HN lawn tractor with no motor. I removed an identical motor (11hp b&s) from my knackered old tractor to transfer to this one. Only problem is the seller cut some wires and ive no idea what to connect. I connected a 12v battery, sat on seat (interlock) and turned...
  6. S

    Cant ID drive belts old yardman

    I bought the belts but they dont fit, they are too short....
  7. S

    Cant ID drive belts old yardman

    Those pn are identical to 754 right?
  8. S

    Cant ID drive belts old yardman

    Thanks much appreciated
  9. S

    Cant ID drive belts old yardman

    Just found a photo on old drive of the sticker (metal cutaway subsequently for battery fit) Model 134C352D646 But cant find a match on parts websites…
  10. S

    Cant ID drive belts old yardman

    Even if the engine isn’t original , presumably the pulley would be
  11. S

    Cant ID drive belts old yardman

    My tractor looks exactly like the montgomery ward pic (3). With the exception my mower deck has no wheels.
  12. S

    Cant ID drive belts old yardman

    Apparently motor is from 1993 so presume the tractor is the same
  13. S

    Cant ID drive belts old yardman

    MODEL 28D7 07 Type 0123 01 CODE 9310294D
  14. S

    Cant ID drive belts old yardman

    Here is a pic of the engine tag. Any further info would be greatly appreciated
  15. S

    Cant ID drive belts old yardman

    Your right, sorry! I missed a digit Ok so the belt from motor is 131cm. 51.5”.
Back
Top