Recent content by Ron3

  1. Ron3

    Blade bolts to tight

    Got ifixed, 60 gal uprite compressor, snap on 1/2inch air wrench. Work perfect easy removal
  2. Ron3

    No Ethanol vs Ethanol Gas

    Yea me too
  3. Ron3

    Blade bolts to tight

    With all due respect, they use 5/8x18 grade 8 fine thread blade bolts, . I just needed a bigger compressor mine was really small problem solved. Again with all due respect you seem to have a very negative attitude toward bad boy. Just my 2cents
  4. Ron3

    Blade bolts to tight

    Went to a 220 volt 60 gal. compressor running at 125 psi. Had 110 volt 15 gal.Hope this helps!
  5. Ron3

    Blade bolts to tight

    I have a mz42 great mower but the blade bolts are really difficult to remove for sharpening even with impact wrench.
  6. Ron3

    2022 Bad Boy Mowers have arrived!

    My MZ 42 blades are 14 3/8 inches long mows my yard perfect.
  7. Ron3

    Does coating the underside of deck really work?

    Just buy a mower with a good heavy fabricated deck ,remove build up grass after each mowing and it will last longer than the rest of the mower.
  8. Ron3

    Zero Turn Mower Research, Buying New-eXmark?

    If you are going to use it commercially then buy a commercial mower. If for home owner only residential mower is probability all you need. It all depends on how many hours per year you use it.
  9. Ron3

    Zero turn choice

    Yea you should get many years service from the Toro. Congradulations.
  10. Ron3

    Gas consumption

    Actually I prefer Kohler ! I have a 42 inch with a 19 hp single on my badboy mz42 . Fuel economy is not bad but nothing like my Cub Cadet lawn tractor. The 19 horse kohler is very powerful on the little 42 inch zeroturn
  11. Ron3

    SHRPENING BLADES Is there really a better way?

    I think the little belt sander I have was less than $50.
  12. Ron3

    SHRPENING BLADES Is there really a better way?

    I use a harbor freight stationary belt sander 1x30 inch belt with 120 grit belt ,very quick and smooth. Does a good job ,best I have ever used and I have tried lots of different methods. See attached picture.
  13. Ron3

    Zero turn choice

    When we first moved in to this house I used a walk behind mower and got a great looking cut but now I am 74 years old with a heart problem and have to used a zero turn since I cannot walk far with out getting weak. I enjoy mowing and my little 42 inch zero turn and my small weed eater make that...
  14. Ron3

    Zero turn choice

    I agree!
  15. Ron3

    Zero turn choice

    Actually the best looking lot in my subdivision is being mowed with a 21 inch Honda self propelled mower.
Back
Top