I am restoring an early Jacobsen Model 18 Rotary Disc Mower with J-100-V engine. I recently bought a new old stock Jacobsen engine which was listed as a #6M. It appears to have exactly the same cylinder, piston and rod as the J-100-V. While I have more to check, the crankshaft appears to be...
I am restoring a 1952 Jacobsen rotary disc mower and would like to paint the correct lettering on the fan housing/engine cover. My original is pretty rusty. I can read the words JACOBSEN (in script), POWER MOWER (in block letters), and there appears to be a large letter J within a white...
I have a 1952 Jacobsen Model 18 rotary disc mower that I want to restore. Does anyone know of a source for a new piston and rings for this 2-cycle engine? It has a 2" bore and top of piston is raised on inlet side. Original part number for piston with rings is A-4559. May have to get some...