Recent content by rhosch

  1. R

    Suggestions for when current ZTR dies

    I found it. Or at least good enough for my needs.
  2. R

    Suggestions for when current ZTR dies

    Cut height around 3". I'm not sure of height of grass before cutting. The Bermuda isn't that tall, 4" or so. But the other stuff, native grasses, ranges from a few inches to over a foot. Worst cases when it rains heavily in the spring and days dry enough to cut conflict with my work schedule...
  3. R

    Suggestions for when current ZTR dies

    Thanks for the wise advice. I thought about this long and hard since my initial post. I did the rough napkin math on estimated repairs to keep servicing what I have vs buying something new over a range of prices. The one thing that kept creeping into my thoughts was time... my current mower...
  4. R

    Suggestions for when current ZTR dies

    Hope this is the best subforum for this question. I've got about ~4 acres of mowable "lawn" in Mississippi. We built on this property 5 years ago, Bermuda sod around the house maybe an acre total transitioning to native pasture type grasses farther out. Bahia and a mix of stuff. This property...
Back
Top