I'm not sure of the exact amount of hours because I bought it used from a guy at work who said it only had 50 hours but he also there was nothing wrong when there was in fact several things wrong with it. He could have lied about that as well
It finally decided to start after I turned the flywheel by hand. I tried that before but this time I used more force. But unfortunately it cut off on me after almost getting all of my back yard cut.
I have a Husqvarna yth18542 tractor mower that won't start. I recently had someone work on it and got it back running from sitting up last year due to me not having time to mess with it. I changed the battery out the next day and it cut off on me after a few minutes of riding around. Now when...
I have a Husqvarna yth18542 tractor mower that won't start. I recently had someone work on it and got it back running from sitting up last year due to me not having time to mess with it. I changed the battery out the next day and it cut off on me after a few minutes of riding around. Now when...
The picture was more for reference to and the mower wasn't running at the time of taking. After starting up you can only operate the mower lever positioned at the bunny/rabbit ears are on the guage otherwise it will cut off.
My Husqvarna riding mower model #960450059 only runs with the throttle in one position. I bought this mower from a friend of mine's dad knowing it was like this but figured it was something that could be fixed. as mentioned it will only run with the throttle positioned at the bunny(rabbit) ear...