Recent content by pdata76

  1. pdata76

    MZT61

    I'd love to see your bs shop and what type of business owner you are when you clearly can't read. As I said originally, don't ask the make when this is the Husqvarna room. Your ability to not read continues as I already said I don't want your help. Take your bs attitude and cry baby feelings...
  2. pdata76

    MZT61

    We can go back and forth but I wouldn't have been a jerk without you being one first. You get back what you put out there. I don't need your help and you can kiss my ***.
  3. pdata76

    MZT61

    Ok, I didn't list the HP but this is a Husqvarna forum and I listed the model. Rather than being an ******* maybe read what I put and know what forum you're in. If you don't want to help don't answer!
  4. pdata76

    MZT61

    It is a 2017
  5. pdata76

    MZT61

    Hello everyone I need a little help please. I have a MZT61 in very good shape that is maintenanced every year with 500 hours. I am looking to sell it but do not know what it is worth. Thank you for your help!
Back
Top