Recent content by Moonbud

  1. M

    Briggs & Stratton 21 HP platinum exhaust valve barley moving

    Hello, I have an update. When I took the cam out I could see that it was worn a lot. The intake lobe was worn down to 1.20 inches and the exhaust lobe is down to 1.05 inches. Almost 1/4" undersize compared to another one I pulled. I bought a used mower a couple weeks ago that I was told had...
  2. M

    Briggs & Stratton 21 HP platinum exhaust valve barley moving

    The rocker arm never gets loose. I have a Depstech bore scope so I will still look inside just for the learning experience. Thank you
  3. M

    Briggs & Stratton 21 HP platinum exhaust valve barley moving

    Thank you. That's the answer I was hoping for. I wasn't sure if the valve could have been stuck?
  4. M

    Briggs & Stratton 21 HP platinum exhaust valve barley moving

    Hello, After watching a video I thought the decompression mechanism on my 21 HP Briggs & Stratton engine was faulty. However, after removing the valve cover, I found that the decompression mechanism appears to be working properly. While turning the flywheel by hand, I noticed that the exhaust...
Back
Top