Well guys today I took the carb apart and cleaned it once again. Put it back on, had to poor a bit of gas in the intake and the thing has been running fine since. Guess it was just something blocking the jets or the valve solenoid.
Thank you all for your help, great forum!
Yeah its a mix of fuel from last summer.. filled the tank with new gas, i'll start by cleaning it again. Like i said, the bowl where the solenoid valve opens was full of rust, maybe a small part clogged a part
I do hear a small click. I took the carb out earlier and it was filthy with rust where that solenoid is. Maybe a small piece of rust is blocking the way for the gas? It ran perfectly fine for a couple minutes
Hello everyone,
So I managed to get my engine started and ran fine. I decided to engage the blades and after 30sec the engine died shut. Like the solenoid on the carb shut itself. Brought it back to the garage and decided to put some gas into the carb directly and it fires up, then eventually...
Hello everyone,
New here. Looking for the linkage diagram or anyone that would have pictures of the linkage of thecarburetor on a Cub Cadet LT1022. Engine is a Briggs & stratton 40h777 OHV v twin. It wont run after a headgasket repair and i might have not install the linkage on the carburetor...