Recent content by MacLeod

  1. M

    Low power and throwing belt

    I checked. Everything is clean.
  2. M

    Low power and throwing belt

    I took a real good look at the blades and I don't see any damage. I checked the housings close up and I don't see any cracks. The blades are straight across the deck. I noticed that the belt is rolling on its back. Could this simply be a damaged belt? All I can see is some spots of minor...
  3. M

    Low power and throwing belt

    Great. Thank you.
  4. M

    Low power and throwing belt

    Thanks for the reply: Sorry for the slow response, a burst pipe took my attention. See below. Let me know if you need anything else. Model: Z254F Product: 96795400101 Serial: 030722C062716 HID: 967954001W342022101627168 Engine Info CODE: FR691V-CS29-R E/NO: FR691VN34339 Manuf: Kawasaki
  5. M

    Low power and throwing belt

    My son hit a branch with our Zero Turn. Said it sounded funny and shut it down. I put the belt back on, but it keeps throwing it. Before it throws the belt, the mower runs, but it seems to be running at half power. The blades are undamaged and spin level and free. The belt seems to be in...
Back
Top