Recent content by LeJo

  1. L

    JD 345 Honda GSX 630 Engine Swap Hood Modification?

    Sounds good. Appreciate the feedback. Take care and thank you.
  2. L

    JD 345 Honda GSX 630 Engine Swap Hood Modification?

    I swapped out the Kawasaki FDV590 water cooled for a new Honda GSX 630 air cooled. Everything runs like it should after some effort. However with the hood on, I am thinking air circulation may be too limited as the hood is a total enclosure configuration. There are vents on the sides of the...
  3. L

    JD 345 Engine Swap, Kawasaki FD590V to Honda GXV630

    Thanks for the guidance. The Kawasaki was burning oil so I assumed the rings needed replacing and valves ground. I was going to do this, so removed it out and called places. The prices given to me made it much cheaper to buy the Honda as a replacement. So good or bad that is my new...
  4. L

    JD 345 Engine Swap, Kawasaki FD590V to Honda GXV630

    I am swapping out the Kawasaki FD590V for a Honda GXV630. The tractor is in great shape but for the engine. I know I need a shim for the PTO to accommodate the original electric clutch and pulley. The item that has me perplexed is correctly wiring the Honda into the existing JD wiring. The...
Back
Top