Recent content by Kingcat

  1. K

    Need help with wiring

    Hi guys and Girls, I need some help with the wiring of a Troy-Bilt/MTD (I'm in Australia that's why the MTD) Model no 17AF2ACS309 or 17AF2AC5309 Serial no 1 E092HI0229 Zero Turn mower with a 52 " Deck. I need to see how the solenoid is wired up as well as the Negative wiring as the loom I have...
  2. K

    NEED HELP NEED A CORRECT WIRING DIAGRAM

    Hi again thank you for all your help I'll see what I can come up with.
  3. K

    NEED HELP NEED A CORRECT WIRING DIAGRAM

    That would be fantastic let me know how you go
  4. K

    NEED HELP NEED A CORRECT WIRING DIAGRAM

    Hi Thanks again Im in Australia so that may answer the issue of the model etc
  5. K

    NEED HELP NEED A CORRECT WIRING DIAGRAM

    Hi guys and gals, I need help in finding the correct wiring diagram for a Troy-Bilt MTD model 17af2acs309 serial number 1E092h10229 Zero Turn wiring diagram with Kohler courage 22 engine. I've been sent a couple but they aren't the correct ones, and I'm buggered trying to find the correct one...
  6. K

    NEED HELP NEED A WIRING DIAGRAM

    Thanks
  7. K

    NEED HELP NEED A WIRING DIAGRAM

    Hi guys and gals, I need help in finding the correct wiring diagram for a Troy-Bilt MTD model 17af2acs309 serial number 1E092h10229 Zero Turn wiring diagram with Kohler courage 22 engine. I've been sent a couple but they aren't the correct ones, and I'm buggered trying to find the correct one...
  8. K

    KingCat PTO Clutch

    I have a Cox Kingcat Model KR 7324 and the PTO pulley on the electric clutch is always spinning when the engine is running, can anyone tell me what has gone wrong or what may be the cause of this please.
Back
Top