Recent content by jkinsch

  1. J

    ECV880 won't start. need help with diagnosis

    Yes, its clean. I think its the timing issue, trying to find the MIl so I can check the trouble codes. Any idea if this mower has one?
  2. J

    ECV880 won't start. need help with diagnosis

    It does not have a MIL on the left side. If the display near the key is not the MIL. I'm not sure it has one. The Battery has been out of the mower for over 2hrs, the display near the key is still lit and flashing Lube Now. No power to the mower but the LCD display is still operating. Does this...
  3. J

    ECV880 won't start. need help with diagnosis

    i'll check and see if it in that area, thanks,
  4. J

    ECV880 won't start. need help with diagnosis

    10 year old Cub cadet Proz 900. with a ecv880-3013 motor, 265hrs. I took this to the dealer I bought it from and they could not get it running. $1500 and they said buy a new one. This was New Holland of Tulsa. This is what is doing. Will not fire up. It has spark at all the plugs, New coils...
Back
Top