Recent content by Gary MacGuyver

  1. Gary MacGuyver

    Check out this Tricycler mower from John Deere..It has seen better days

    What? I don't understand your response. I just showed a photo of what it looks like new and I thought it was cute and a cool nostalgic little brother to the front end mowers I use so often. There is no money scam. It's just an interesting oddball mower. Take it easy it's just conversations...
  2. Gary MacGuyver

    Check out this Tricycler mower from John Deere..It has seen better days

    For sale in my area $300 obo with beat up plastics just like the F725's I use. Hydrostatic transmission, Kawasaki driven, front deck mower 38" deck.... typical bad pulley like many a 725 Made 1990 to 2002
  3. Gary MacGuyver

    Do I actually need a blade balance?

    I do not understand your response, can you rephrase it for me? Like chainsaw blades, I sharpen a set for a few times and then I move onto a new blade.
  4. Gary MacGuyver

    Do I actually need a blade balance?

    I've just hammered a nail into a stud on the inside of the garage for a balancer but never had an unbalanced blade to be truthful. For my old school riding mower, $49 buys 3 sets of blades off of eBay. IMO blades don't need to be razor sharp but they do cut better after a quick sharpening...
  5. Gary MacGuyver

    New member from NW Georgia

    Hello-I'm a new member from NW GA and I cut a small handful of small lawns to pay for dogfood for my 9 rescued dogs. I do all my own work on my equipment, owning a 54" Troy Bilt "BIG RED" riding mower (just changed out 4 or 5 pulleys on it actually). Just saying hi-- Wondering if there are...
Back
Top