Recent content by fatoldfool

  1. F

    Cheaper blades for ZT2 60 in.

    These are original CC blades in CC packaging. I am happy!
  2. F

    Cheaper blades for ZT2 60 in.

    For better or worse I am going to try them. The originals are thin. I will post results.
  3. F

    Bad Boy, Scag, Kubota or Hustler???

    Had two Hustlers, gave ups some work and sold them, bought a Cub Cadet ZT2. First and last Cub Cadet. At 77 yrs old I will probably never buy another mower, but if I do it WILL be Hustler.
  4. F

    Cheaper blades for ZT2 60 in.

    Is there a quality cheaper blade than the Cub Cadet 742-05620? $100 for 3 blades seems steep to me.
  5. F

    Hydro fluid for ZT2

    Thank you, I added a syn-blend (Kawasaki motor oil) that the tech at an independent mower sales and repair said was correct.
  6. F

    Hydro fluid for ZT2

    I bought a ZT2 last fall from Tractor Supply. You sure get no support there. I need to find out what oil to use in the hydro. Mine does not show in reservoir, cold or hot. Does it use synthetic or dino? Thanks in advance.
Back
Top