Recent content by DumpsterB4by

  1. DumpsterB4by

    MTD/Huskee deck excessive play

    I can't see any obvious misshapen areas on the lifting arms. Doesnt mean they arent bent, I just dont see it. I'll find something to compare them to and see if thats the problem. I spent a whole lot more money on a much nicer mower at the beginning of the season. It ran for an hour and threw a...
  2. DumpsterB4by

    MTD/Huskee deck excessive play

    You gonna put the money up for that hig priced equipment? I dont have a need for 2 zero turns. Appreciate the advice.
  3. DumpsterB4by

    MTD/Huskee deck excessive play

    Recently bought a 2007 Huskee LT4200 to expand my little one-man. lawn care operation. Not sure how I missed it when I went to look at the machine, but the deck can swing wildly from left to right, far more than it should. I got a chance to compare the play against the same tractor that a...
Back
Top