Recent content by DouggyD

  1. D

    X350 Mower Deck Leveling Issue

    Backing the bolts off a couple turns worked. Thanks to all for the guidance.
  2. D

    X350 Mower Deck Leveling Issue

    Thank you. I will try that.
  3. D

    X350 Mower Deck Leveling Issue

    Thanks for replying. I level it every year because for spring prep I remove the deck to do a complete blade change, and grease the spindles, etc. Tire pressures' good, leveling on concrete driveway, nothing has changed. I checked the leveling bolts, lift arms, nothing seems out of the ordinary.
  4. D

    X350 Mower Deck Leveling Issue

    I have a John Deere X350 that I bought in 2018 and this is the first time I leveled the mower deck where I had issues. To get the deck level, I have to turn the bolts that raise or lower the arms and this is the first time I had to turn the bolts so much that the lift lever is locked up...
Back
Top