Recent content by derost

  1. derost

    Vanguard 303777-1111 : Runs great then sputters and dies

    I think that is a good suggestion. I'll drain the tank and replace the line to see what I see. Thanks
  2. derost

    Vanguard 303777-1111 : Runs great then sputters and dies

    The engine has all of a sudden developed a problem of running fine and strong, then crapping out. I have replaced the head gaskets as they were leaking, done standard tune up, replaced fuel filter, and have thoroughly cleaned the carb 3 times. In fact I just cleaned it again yesterday, getting...
  3. derost

    Need LA110 wiring diagram for engine swap

    The starter is new, and only used a dozen times before switching tractors... attached is a picture of the connection. I know it looks like the white wire is connected, it's not, just in the background at the perfect angle. The only wires hooked up to it are the direct power from the battery, the...
  4. derost

    Need LA110 wiring diagram for engine swap

    Yes yes, of course, my bad... my intention certainly was not to offend, and I am sincerely grateful for your help so there will not be a stuff it from this end I assure you! All is hooked up as diagramed, and with the turn of the key all I am getting is a click at the starter... the solenoid is...
  5. derost

    Need LA110 wiring diagram for engine swap

    TERRIFIC! Looks like I've got everything, - White to white. - Grey on 6 pin (coming off of yellow) to yellow on rectifier - Black on 6 pin (coming off of white) to green on plug which turns into white for the kill wire. - Power directly from battery to starter solenoid. - Purple from solenoid...
  6. derost

    Need LA110 wiring diagram for engine swap

    Sorry for the delay... work and such. Reading your response I can't help but question if you have the engine swap going in reverse? The Kawasaki from the 160 is the good engine, and going into the LA110 with the blown B&S engine. My questioning is because: 1) You state that the purple now goes...
  7. derost

    Need LA110 wiring diagram for engine swap

    Once again I thank you for all of your time, this is a huge help... 1) The single wire on the B&S is yellow with a white barrel plug. Yes, there is a R/R on the dipstick with the corresponding barrel plug, a red wire that goes to the harness, and a black ground wire. 2) The solenoid on the...
  8. derost

    Need LA110 wiring diagram for engine swap

    Thanks very much for the reply! 1) So the engine I am putting in (Kawasaki FB460V-BS00) has 2 wires going to the stator while the B&S coming out has only 1. 2) There is a set of wires going to the float bowl on the B&S coming out, nothing on the Kawi going in. 3) On the LA110, right off the + on...
  9. derost

    Need LA110 wiring diagram for engine swap

    Hey there, I've got an LA110 with a blown engine so I am throwing in an FB460V from a "running but with no brakes" 160 I have. I have a wiring diagram for the 160 but not for the LA110. I'm more than happy to purchase it, especially if its a down load since I'm knee deep into things, but I can't...
Back
Top