Recent content by dbrown40

  1. D

    Scag tiger cat 2 with Kohler engine

    Alright guys I am back. I took every electrical connection on the thing apart and sprayed with a contact spray and it has done great since I last posted until yesterday. It kind of did the same thing as losing power like described before but it wouldn't completely shut off as long as I would...
  2. D

    Scag tiger cat 2 with Kohler engine

    Thankyou. And when I got home from work today it fired right up. All the lights on console lit up first and blinked about 4-6 times. It then stayed lit and cranked up. Idk
  3. D

    Scag tiger cat 2 with Kohler engine

    Thankyou I couldn’t figure it out
  4. D

    Scag tiger cat 2 with Kohler engine

    I was mowing today and my tiger cat 2 just shut off like it lost power. I changed the20 amp fuse although I dont thinkanythign was wrong with other one and it keep throwing a 10, 3, 3, 7 code. Any ideas?
Back
Top