Recent content by CheatKicker

  1. CheatKicker

    Troybilt Pony 13AN689G766

    I will check that and yes its a 5/8 x 74 belt
  2. CheatKicker

    Troybilt Pony 13AN689G766

    Its in its lowest setting in the pictures. Does it look like to much slack?
  3. CheatKicker

    Troybilt Pony 13AN689G766

    There's 2 bolts on both belt covers. Its held down tight
  4. CheatKicker

    Troybilt Pony 13AN689G766

    Its a brand new belt. That just happened. That section was other engine pulley. Thats what I said was happening in my main post. I need to know how to stop this. The belt wont rotate but all the pulleys spin freely and in the manufacturer diagram there's no idler or tensioner.
  5. CheatKicker

    Troybilt Pony 13AN689G766

    Ive been trying to get this up and running. It drives well. But the deck belt is burning and getting eaten away by the pulleys. They spin freely and i looked at the diagrams for this exact mower and it doesn't have a tensioner or idler pulley. So im not sure what to do next
Back
Top