Recent content by Brewboy

  1. B

    Bad Boy Idler Pulleys

    I ended up buying a complete set (3 idlers and 1 tensioner) of the BigBearing Billet pulleys. I put them on this Spring. They are quieter and seem to be holding up very well. If the bearings go out, I'll replace them with some name brand bearings like Timken.
  2. B

    ULTRASONIC CLEANING

    I'm not familiar with the Pro solution, but I would think the regular Simple Green would work well.
  3. B

    Bad Boy Idler Pulleys

    Why?
  4. B

    Bad Boy Idler Pulleys

    Good suggestion! Thanks.
  5. B

    Bad Boy Idler Pulleys

    I'll probably give a set of them a try. Even if the bearings don't last long, they are replaceable and I can use better bearings, such as Timkens.
  6. B

    Bad Boy Idler Pulleys

    I've got a 2017 Outlaw XP with a 54" deck. It's approaching 120 hours. I've already replaced one of the idler pulleys and the other 2 aren't far behind. My replacement was with a Capitol Stampings OEM style, but I'm starting to wonder about the quality of these. I noticed on Amazon that a...
Back
Top