Hi all.
Is it possible to use an automotive compression tester on a small 25cc leaf blower motor, in this case a McCulloch GBV345 blower.
I have heard that without a Schrader valve at the end of the adapter that goes into the spark plug hole you will get a situation where the tube acts as...
Hi all.
Is it possible to use an automotive compression tester on a small 25cc leaf blower motor, in this case a McCulloch GBV345 blower.
I have heard that without a Schrader valve at the end of the adapter that goes into the spark plug hole you will get a situation where the tube acts as...
I found an old BG 86 for parts and exchanged flywheels and finally it kicked over. So the culprit was a broken woodruff key - this "new" flywheel has two snapped fins though - is this an immediate problem? I am assuming that they are essentially for cooling, is that correct? Am I also right in...
Hi all
I am hoping I can get some help with a problem I am having with getting my five year old BG 86 Blower to kick over. It is an early model I believe with the L & H rev adjusters factory set and require some specialist tool I believe. Anyway, here is the issue. It was running but suddenly...