Recent content by blaster 2023

  1. B

    Handle Blade Control Lawnboy 6261

    Pictures of other half? I don't know if this will help. Parts Manual for your mower...
  2. B

    Handle Blade Control Lawnboy 6261

    Pictures of other half? Where did you get the replacement handle? What is the part number?
  3. B

    How will the new 15% ethanol gasoline affect our Craftsman mowers and lawn tractors?

    Meijer Grocery store and Gas Station in my area has 100% Gasoline (NO ethanol) about 50 cents more per gallon. https://www.pure-gas.org/ is a web site to find in your area.
  4. B

    What is full crank and does it matter?

    What is the procedure to "Tune" these 2 cycle engines?
  5. B

    Snapper 21" "M" Model Series 15

    What prevents the Hex shaft from spinning in the Bearing instead of the bearing and hex shaft spinning together or How was it engineered to work? The Snapper manual implies the shim on commercial Mowers.
  6. B

    Snapper 21" "M" Model Series 15

    Thank you.
  7. B

    Snapper 21" "M" Model Series 15

    MRP216015B The Driven Wheel shaft was worn as were the snap rings. The "Shim" washer was missing. I am waiting for the shim washer. What is the purpose of the shim washer (29)?
  8. B

    Measuring RPM on a mower

    What smart phone app?
  9. B

    FWD Pulley, PH-XT675-2011

    I just installed a new belt, Drive cable, and it runs and mows great . Thank you for all the help.
  10. B

    FWD Pulley, PH-XT675-2011

    Another question, I was watching a YT video, the mower in the video had a Belt cover under the Blade. Is the mower I have missing that part or did Toro not include it on some models?
  11. B

    FWD Pulley, PH-XT675-2011

    What did this mower cost new in 2012? What would today's Toro like this cost today? Thank you very much.
  12. B

    FWD Pulley, PH-XT675-2011

    I bought this mower about two months ago from a neighbor woman I didn't know, she said it ran, it didn't but for $25.00 I t was still worth the money to me. I replaced the Carb & gaskets, changed the fuel line and cleaned the gas tank and mowed the lawn for two months. When I was mowing another...
  13. B

    FWD Pulley, PH-XT675-2011

    The pulley looked rough, maybe I can wire brush it ?
Back
Top