Recent content by bk10s

  1. B

    Prestige Forward/Reverse Pedal Sticking

    Still working with this. The problem is that once I started the season I became skilled at tapping the reverse pedal to get the unit to come off forward and vice-versa. I was able to access the linkage on the side of the hydro by removing this cover (pictured). I was able to clean real well...
  2. B

    Honda or Toro

    Can the rear axle on the Honda be lubricated to avoid the rust problem?
  3. B

    Honda or Toro

    Due to the transition of some family members out of their single family homes and into senior living, I have acquired a Honda HRR2169VKA and a Toro Recycler 20377. I believe the engine on the Honda is GCV160 and on the Toro a 6.75 Kohler. Both units are in very good condition. My question...
  4. B

    Briggs Professional 27 Runs Rough When Cold

    Briggs 27 (13 0417 YG 23649) Professional on Simplicity Prestige. 84 hours on unit. Runs rough, seems to misfire, and sometimes conk out when cold. Runs perfect when warmed up. I thought that with the electronic ignition it would run perfect, even when cold. Is this normal?
  5. B

    Snow Blower Vibration After Hitting Rock

    Well, got everything apart and it looks like the rotor is indeed bent. Looking at replacement with a good used one or get into a 42" head. Thank you
  6. B

    Snow Blower Vibration After Hitting Rock

    Thanks Rivets. You have helped me on this forum before - But I did not know that you were in WI! I am in Elm Grove. How about you?
  7. B

    Snow Blower Vibration After Hitting Rock

    I slipped the belt off so that I could spin the rotor by hand. It is making noise and I can see it moving in and out as it rotates on the right front. Leads me to believe that the rotor itself is bent. Or the ball bearing...
  8. B

    Snow Blower Vibration After Hitting Rock

    I have a Prestige 2691130 with the single stage 46" snowblower 1694296 with electric lift. I hit a rock that was in my neighbor's driveway and now I have a vibration in the snowblower When I hit it the mower quit. Unit runs fine, but I have a vibration now from the snowblower. I hope it's...
  9. B

    Prestige 50" Raise Cutting Height

    LESSON LEARNED.....DON'T ASSUME. I have owned several Broadmoors over the years, beginning with a 728 that I bought new and still own. So, this is a new to me Prestige with 37 hours. Regarding the deck height, I was focusing my efforts on the rollers and electric deck lift. I ASSUMED that...
  10. B

    Prestige 50" Raise Cutting Height

    It does not have sealed bearings. The rollers just spin on the axle shaft.
  11. B

    Prestige 50" Raise Cutting Height

    I also notice that I have the chains attached to the slot of the curved part of the shaft assembly. The owner's manual shows the chains attached to the hole. I wonder if that is part of my height problem?
  12. B

    Prestige 50" Raise Cutting Height

    I will check the front height of the deck.
  13. B

    Prestige 50" Raise Cutting Height

    I will try the second link on the chains. Will the rollers reach the ground? I understand about the bar and adjusting front deck height. Rollers are in good shape as the unit only has 77 hours. This is a new to me Prestige. Got into it initially because I was looking for a 4x4 for...
  14. B

    Prestige 50" Raise Cutting Height

    Nothing in the owner's manual except how to raise and lower....With the toggle switch on the dash!
  15. B

    Prestige 50" Raise Cutting Height

    Thank you. It has the Simplicity blades.
Back
Top