Recent content by avwilliams21

  1. A

    B&S 20HP OHV Single Cylinder Intek has me scrathing my head

    Just finally got the jet from snail mail. Installed it and I think it is fixed. I haven’t mowed with it yet, and that’ll be the true test, but definitely running much better.
  2. A

    B&S 20HP OHV Single Cylinder Intek has me scrathing my head

    Just ordered the parts from parts tree. Sure hope this cures it. Thank you for your help!
  3. A

    B&S 20HP OHV Single Cylinder Intek has me scrathing my head

    Just opened this carb back up. I think/ hope your thoughts are where the issue lies
  4. A

    B&S 20HP OHV Single Cylinder Intek has me scrathing my head

    I don’t recall seeing anything in that tube. I’ll pull it and have another look. Thanks
  5. A

    B&S 20HP OHV Single Cylinder Intek has me scrathing my head

    I've been working on this machine for the past couple of weeks and cannot seem to figure out what is going on with this machine. If I try to run this thing in full throttle it is like the choke is on, blowing black smoke and if I can get the video to load here you hear it popping etc. Things...
Back
Top