Recent content by Alan46

  1. Alan46

    Jb weld extreme heat paste

    Do you have any experience working on a reflecting pool?
  2. Alan46

    Gets Hot, Shuts Down

    GOOD ONE!!! Bro ☮️✌🏻
  3. Alan46

    Fuel line

    eBay, of course, thanks for the tip It’s an actual line with the grommet installed from the top….I’m not having an issue with fuel ⛽️ I was just inquiring about having a filter at the end of the pickup tube that might need checking every so often! The engine is running fine no fuel issues👍🏻...
  4. Alan46

    Fuel line

    Thanks, will take your advice!!! Love 💗 the photo of your dog!
  5. Alan46

    Fuel line

    We have a Husqvarna YTH24V48 -2014. I was wondering what is on the bottom of the pick-up tube in the fuel tank? Should it be something to be concerned about? Thanks in advance for your advice!!! PS it appears that the rubber part that seals the line coming out of the top of the tank can just be...
  6. Alan46

    Snapped starter bolt inside engine

    You did get very lucky bro!!!
  7. Alan46

    Briggs VTEK 22 only runs on starter fluid

    Has anyone heard back from the OP?
  8. Alan46

    ORANGE 3-BLADE LAWN TRACTOR DECK IDENTIFICATION

    Mine is a Husqvarna!
  9. Alan46

    ORANGE 3-BLADE LAWN TRACTOR DECK IDENTIFICATION

    We have a 2014 YTH2448 that looks exactly like yours even the color matches!!!
  10. Alan46

    I played an unfortunate April Fool’s joke on my Briggs V-Twin.

    I thought years ago that one of the terminals was a different size?
  11. Alan46

    Z915E hour meter

    Thanks for all time you take to help people bro!!!🫂☮️✌🏻
  12. Alan46

    B&S seized 5.0 on push mower

    I was wondering how it was going? Great news! Wish you all the best!!!☮️✌🏻
  13. Alan46

    Broke my mower, dang!

    Will do! Glad you got a happy ending!!!
  14. Alan46

    Broke my mower, dang!

    Good one, Honest Abe:
  15. Alan46

    weak spark

    What Scott31: said, you people are the best!!👍🏻🏆☮️✌🏻
Back
Top