Recent content by A.Bursell

  1. A

    Fastrak, X-One, Super Z, etc. Instrument Panel Holes

    Thanks! I'm not a member but I will check it out. Adam
  2. A

    Fastrak, X-One, Super Z, etc. Instrument Panel Holes

    Like many models, my Fastrak SDX has an instrument panel that is used for multiple configurations (different engines, options, etc.). The way Hustler elected to do this was by cutting the metal all the same but using different decals for each configuration. The problem with this, is that is...
  3. A

    Oregon #596-808 Gator G5 Blades - NLA??

    Was digging around a little and came across a couple possible options - but not sure they would work. Oregon makes 596-344 and 596-704 G5 Blades. From what I can tell, they are nearly identical except they are 17 7/8" and 18" long vs. 18.5" long. Everything else specs out the same from what I...
Back
Top