Recent content by 2tomplum

  1. 2

    Cub Cadet Z-Force 48 zero-turn riding mower deck blade

    What the shop may find helpful is letting them know which pulley the belt comes off from or when it happens. It can be hard to tell, but if you suspect it is the same spindle- that can help address the issues. Worn tension arm pivots, bearings can be an issue of course. Make sure they see the...
  2. 2

    2022 Kubota T2290 Drive Belt Replacement

    I feel your frustration. Keep us posted if you get some joy via Kubota. Too bad this driveline is engineered this way. It's a great tractor otherwise.
  3. 2

    2022 Kubota T2290 Drive Belt Replacement

    That's not what we want to hear. If we assume the bearings roll normally, is there a chance that either directionally the belt is fed through the complex on the wrong sides of the idlers? Or that one or more of the three front pulleys were installed inverted? I didn't see where anyone here had...
  4. 2

    2022 Kubota T2290 Drive Belt Replacement

    I've not had the pleasure either. Had a customer on a pm that I told to plan for a traction belt for this year. I think the 4 hour estimate would be fairly close. The old T series about the worst you would have is rust at the center plate bolts which was manageable.
  5. 2

    Kohler 7000 Extremely Dark Oil

    At this point all you have is to know that the choke is fully open mechanically. I don't know if using 40 weight instead of 30 would make a difference here. It sounds to me that it needs to be run. At this point you have fresh oil, so pulling a lab sample with zero or low hours does you no good...
Back
Top