I knew from zero turn shopping that adding a bagger would require me to constantly be blowing out my air filter area and I never expected to come close to the 100 hours of use that the owners manual says that’s when to change it.
it was around 50-60 hours when I took the original filter off and...
I did! And the owner who dealt with my machine just happened to be on vacation for the rest of that week when I picked it up… I brought it directly to a different dealer from there. like bertsmobile1 suggested I’ll start a new thread
This exact scenario just happened to me except I just had to pay $100 to pick my zero turn up. To add insult to injury the said they left the key on over the weekend. So I dropped it off with just over 100 hours and picked it up with 210 hours!!! Ugh he kept calling me cheap for using this...
I get what you’re saying about the bagger system and dust but why shouldn’t Kawasaki honor an engine replacement under warranty if it’s their crappy air filter design that’s causing engines to get trashed?