saw this on the FB world

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yup, looks like....

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Check out this picture of Dealey Plaze in Dallas. Before the roads were build going under the train tracks.

1714863550185.png

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
1715720328924.png

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so
I sat down and had a cold beer.
The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing,
and I said, "Nothing."
The reason I said "nothing" instead of saying "just thinking" is because she then would have asked, "About what?"
At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.
Finally I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?
Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know?
Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.
Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion:
A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."
But you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."
I rest my case.
Time for another beer. Then maybe a nap.
Unknown Author

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
1715722402055.png

I always forget to shut the the water off. Now I have this! It might look alarming but, This is a brand NEW gas head. $40 for the handle and components. When it's full- it shuts off just like at a gas pump. I set it in a U bolt and walk away. No more messy paddock when I forget!
EDIT: to everyone saying "you could just buy floating valves" I have tried them all and most have broken within weeks of purchase. I just threw out another one today. I also prefer to be able to monitor my horses water intake and I simply can remove this when done. They are not the same. Just because they work for you doesn't mean it will work for other people.
Product info: I bought the valve off of Amazon NEW of course. And had to get A female adapter and U joint hardware.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Years ago I had a stuck kidney stone.. I was near tears in pain.. Went to hospital, on weekend naturally. Ya know a woman nurse there told me she had had kidney stones & also given birth on different occasions.. She said the kidney stones were way more painful that her giving birth..

I can only go by her statement.. but I have also been hit in the nuts. And that ain't fun either.