Cub Cadet XT1 LT4

Hardware

Forum Newbie
Threads
2021 Cub Cadet XT1 LT46 KOHLER 7000 Series twin cylinder engine. Mower will run for short time when primed with gas.
Cleaned fuel line.
Refreshed fuel with new.
Drained fuel line to carburetor with fresh gas, non ethanol as like previous gas.
Cleaned spark plugs.
Changed battery.
Cleaned carburetor and blew out fuel intake line with air hose. Air passed through carb. I have not broke down/rebuilt the carburetor.
New air filter.
Adjusted fuel throttle choke line.
I can prime it and it will run for 5/10 seconds but it will never pull the fuel from the line. Getting really good flow from the line to the carb intake. Any suggestions? Something I missed? It's gotta be the carburetor right? Suggestion on a kit or new one.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Does the fuel solenoid on the bottom of the carb click when you turn the key from off to on. May have to put hand on fuel solenoid when key is turned on to feel plunger motion. The second question if the first one is fine. Is the gas actually into the carb fuel bowl on the carb.

Hardware

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you! I feel like an idiot! I had disconnected power to the solenoid before and checked the voltage,6.6V, but I never heard the click. I just checked the voltage again,same, and thought, tap it, what's the worse that could happen.Cranked right up. I pushed half my lawn today, good exercise. I'll finish the rest riding it.