z430 injection pump

rubymay

Forum Newbie
Threads
I cleaned the 2 cyl. pump of dirt and light rust. put back on tractor a g4200 when i turn on the key the electric pump,,It pumps fuel out of the 2 supply nozzles and the return nozzle. Is this normal,, I was sure I assembled as I took It apart. The Tractor will not start.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Haven't any you guys heard of Tradebit. Service manual there are more reasonable. Now of course they are digital PDF copies instead of paperbacks. An example the above Z430 in paperback is $70 where the digital copy is $15 - $20.

And the G4200 SM is $24

Last edited:

rubymay

Forum Newbie
Threads
Haven't any you guys heard of Tradebit. Service manual there are more reasonable. Now of course they are digital PDF copies instead of paperbacks. An example the above Z430 in paperback is $70 where the digital copy is $15 - $20.

And the G4200 SM is $24

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Why did you decide to do this? What were you trying to accomplish?

You didn't mention anything about bleeding the system after re-installing the injection pump.

rubymay

Forum Newbie
Threads
Why did you decide to do this? What were you trying to accomplish?

You didn't mention anything about bleeding the system after re-installing the injection pump.
Tractor won`t start. bled the system to the pump, removed injection lines no fuel out of injection nozzles, removed pump, the rack was stuck, So took apart to clean. cleaned rack and pistons and sleves.. put together , installed in tractor with lines off, fuel pours out of nozzles and return port, hooked up lines to injectors bled system again, tractor won`t start , no smoke at all.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
You've got to bleed the injectors, too.