Z254F drive belt idler pulley spring hook point?

digger11

Forum Newbie
Threads
The idler pulley spring that holds tension on the ground drive belt snapped on my Z254F. I found and ordered a replacement spring, part number 532196105, but it's not obvious to me where the hooked end of the spring connects to the frame or plate.
The spring in question is #15 on the illustrated parts list image below, and is located under the seat. Could some kind soul with a Z254F post a picture showing where the fixed end (the left end of the spring in the illustration) on their spring is attached?

spring.jpg

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The idler pulley spring that holds tension on the ground drive belt snapped on my Z254F. I found and ordered a replacement spring, part number 532196105, but it's not obvious to me where the hooked end of the spring connects to the frame or plate.
The spring in question is #15 on the illustrated parts list image below, and is located under the seat. Could some kind soul with a Z254F post a picture showing where the fixed end (the left end of the spring in the illustration) on their spring is attached?
As luck would have it I got one of these ( well the McCulloch branded one ) in the worksop right now
The spring goes across to the left hand side seat mount plate pillar as shown in the photos below
Standing at the back of the mower
Note the idler goes between the engine pulley and the LEFT drive pulley.
Had 2 of these so far with the idler on the rightIMG_2536.JPG side

IMG_2537.JPGIMG_2538.JPG