You tube videos worth watching

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Not sure if this should be a thread or a poll but we might just start here and see where it goes
Rahter than critisize bad ones I though we should prais the good ones and holefully we can point those new to doing repairs to this thread
So I will kick it off with some of the better ones I have come across and would trust as usually being correct plus the persentation is clear & unambigious
1) Taryl Fixes All
2) Donnyboy73
3) Joe Pace 2 stroke Diagnostics

mikehouse

Threads
I'm stuck on Donyboy,but I also like Steve's small engine saloon.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I'm stuck on Donyboy,but I also like Steve's small engine saloon.
While Steve is reliable I can not condone drinking beer while working on engines I do get the "saloon" bit but not a good idea .

mikehouse

Threads
Bert,I see your point,but he's not really drinking and working.Not drinking as I know it.Just a nice gimmick.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
I vote for 1 and 2. Haven't seen #3 yet. Most are garbage. Took me a while to warm up to Taryl. Now, that dude is off the chain. I binge watch his stuff.

Hope the others here will chime in with other watchable YT channels.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Bert,I see your point,but he's not really drinking and working.Not drinking as I know it.Just a nice gimmick.
And I apperciate it is the gimmick but will every one else, particularly those who get a skinfull then decide to go fix something .
You can chop off fingers doing repairs just as easily as while mowing.
Now if he ended every video with "Job done now it's time to celebrate with a XYZ beer" that would be different .

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Taryl is the king ;)
I like Donyboy as well.
The MowerMedic1 (Jeremy) is good too... really enjoy his stuff.

Ocean909

Threads
Mustie1
Although he's not strictly small engine, I've found Mustie1 very good at diagnosing. Problem is you can't tell by the video title what the issue is gonna be that's causing the problem.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Mustie1
Although he's not strictly small engine, I've found Mustie1 very good at diagnosing. Problem is you can't tell by the video title what the issue is gonna be that's causing the problem.
you ever watch Bruce Pender? I think he changed the name to Bruce's shop. he's pretty good to.