yazoo PCM-20B engine

atomic67

Threads
i'm having a hard time finding the original engine for this mower. the parts manual says the parts # is E243. Not sure what this equates to. The current engine is a predator verticle shaft, but the air filter housing rubs agains the wheel. I'm trying to see if it takes another verticle shaft or a horizontal shaft engine.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You don’t give us much to go on, but if you post the model and serial numbers off the ID tag it would help. Did a little more research and depending on the year most used a BS 3.5-5 hp vertical shaft engine.

Last edited:

atomic67

Threads
You don’t give us much to go on, but if you post the model and serial numbers off the ID tag it would help. Did a little more research and depending on the year most used a BS 3.5-5 hp vertical shaft engine.
tried to up load pics but file was too large. model#39pcm-20-b serial#102922

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Spent an hour digging last year and I’m sorry to say I didn’t have any better luck than you. At this point I suggest your best bet is to find a Yazoo dealer or contact Yazoo directly.

atomic67

Threads
Spent an hour digging last year and I’m sorry to say I didn’t have any better luck than you. At this point I suggest your best bet is to find a Yazoo dealer or contact Yazoo directly.
thanks.