Wired noise when I start the engine

Oswin

Forum Newbie
Threads
Kohler courage 20hp sv600-0025
Very loud noise when I start the engine. The belts is loose and there is nothing block the engine. Anyone have a idea what is the reason?
Please check the link to find the vedio.
Thanks!

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Check the engine mounting bolts/screws... i belive on the SV600's they screw into the block (self tapping threads) not a nut and bolt.

Oswin

Forum Newbie
Threads
Check the engine mounting bolts/screws... i belive on the SV600's they screw into the block (self tapping threads) not a nut and bolt.
Thanks for your advice!
I will try to tighten the screws.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
One of the nice features of this forum is it allows videos to be embedded .
If you expect people to create a google account in order to watch a video to help a person they do not know then you have just arrived at "a bridge too far"
The very most I would be willing to do is look at an open platform like you tube .
Because I take cyber security very seriously there is no way I would even have a google account , AOL account or any other "free" service .

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Bert, i was able to watch it with no Google account

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Might be a regional think
Link went strait to the google sign i page demmanding I open a google account which as explained I have no intention of doing.

IF I want free help then the onus is on me to make things as easy for those who will help me as possible .

Oswin

Forum Newbie
Threads
Might be a regional think
Link went strait to the google sign i page demmanding I open a google account which as explained I have no intention of doing.

IF I want free help then the onus is on me to make things as easy for those who will help me as possible .
I am sorry , but I tried many times and can't upload the vedio. There is a error, but I can t get the whole error message.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210625-001832_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210625-001832_Chrome.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 4

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Googal wants to verify it's me like a username and password are not enough. Dislike googal so I didn't verify.

slomo

Oswin

Forum Newbie
Threads
I tighten the screws then the noise disappeared .
Thanks for your help!

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I tighten the screws then the noise disappeared .
Thanks for your help!
Good!
When you get the time,or if they back out again you may want to remove each one, clean them and the holes good and put some loctite on them