Which John Deere does this bag fit?

bwdbrn1

Threads
I got this bag with a 14SB walk behind earlier this year, but it's obviously not the correct bag for that mower.

Can anybody tell me what model of John Deere walk behind it does fit?

It's dirty from use, but otherwise in great shape. I don't find any cuts, tears or holes in it anywhere. If anybody could use it for their mower, you can have it for the cost of shipping from Rock Island, IL.

Thanks,

IMG_1365.jpg

Threads
Does the bag have a tag or something on it with a number? It is hard to tell what it came from if there is nothing on there.

bwdbrn1

Threads
There is a number on the caution label, but it turns out it doesn't mean anything to what the bag and frame are.

A poster on another forum was able to tell me that it was probably from the newer version of the JX75. I looked that up and sure enough, the bag is John Deere part # GX21563 and the frame is John Deere part # GX21564.

So, the mystery is solved, and the offer still stands. Anybody here who has a John Deere JX75 and needs a good bag and frame, send me a PM. It's yours for the shipping.

phelums

Forum Newbie
Threads
This is many years later and far fetched. Is this gone?

phelums

Forum Newbie
Threads
I got this bag with a 14SB walk behind earlier this year, but it's obviously not the correct bag for that mower.

Can anybody tell me what model of John Deere walk behind it does fit?

It's dirty from use, but otherwise in great shape. I don't find any cuts, tears or holes in it anywhere. If anybody could use it for their mower, you can have it for the cost of shipping from Rock Island, IL.

Thanks,

IMG_1365.jpg
Just grasping at straws! Do you still have this? Been looking for years..