When did they stop making Bunton's

Schup

Forum Newbie
Threads
I was possibly going to look at a used Bunton 48" Hydro walk behind for sale on craigslist. Machine looks very nice in the pictures, original paint, tires, blades.
Owner says it's 6 or 7 years old and was only used for cutting his own property. Garage kept so it looks very clean, says it has sat for the last year since selling his home and moving to a new property. I think he's a little high on the asking price of $2500.00, but I'm sure he is negotiable. Also a little concerned about parts availability.
Just not sure about the age he's saying and if anyone knows when they stopped production.

GM Guy

Threads
Did you ever receive a reply on this comment? I'm looking at a Bunton mower and also am interested in parts availability. What do you know about Bunton?

GM Guy

Threads
I was possibly going to look at a used Bunton 48" Hydro walk behind for sale on craigslist. Machine looks very nice in the pictures, original paint, tires, blades.
Owner says it's 6 or 7 years old and was only used for cutting his own property. Garage kept so it looks very clean, says it has sat for the last year since selling his home and moving to a new property. I think he's a little high on the asking price of $2500.00, but I'm sure he is negotiable. Also a little concerned about parts availability.
Just not sure about the age he's saying and if anyone knows when they stopped production.
What have you learned about Bunton mowers? I, too, am looking at a used mower but know nothing about them.