Wheel Bearing Part Number?

Gsnod

Threads
Hello;

I've got a 2008 Cub Cadet walk behind mover, Model 12AE18M3056 that has good tread on the front tires, but the wheel bearings (2 per wheel) are shot. They have a flange to butt them against the plastic wheel body, and the spindle fits through both inner and outer bearing before thre nut goes on the wheel. The wheel is part #634-04346, and I'd rather just replace the bearings than the whole wheel.

Can't find the bearing part number. Anyone got any clues?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Okay CC nor MTD sells these bearing separate. What is ID of the bearing and also what is OD of the bearing (not the flange) and I should be able to comes with a generic bearing part number. The following generic I have on hand here (ID x OD x Height). I am thinking that they are going to be the 1/2 ID ones. Any A&I dealer can get these for you.

1626566169402.png

Gsnod

Threads
Thanks StarTech! I'll need to take one of the bearings to Napa or some other store to get the ID and OD since I don't have a set of calipers. I'm guessing your correct as to the 1/2 ID ones you posted.

Update: I was able to get a set of calipers at NAPA and confirmed 1/2 ID and 1 1/8 OD for these wheel bearings. So al set from my end. StarTech led me down the right path -- thank you!

Last edited: