What to do when the government says to do something?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Just wondering what to do here. The local school sent out one their guys this week to my home. They are demanding me to send my kids to school or they will have me arrested.

Well I got a major problem because I not sending them. I don't have human kids...

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Quit clamming them on your income taxes. LOL

TonyPrin

Threads
You have a complicated issue. If your kids are humanoid, I think they still have authority, particularly if they are at least 50.1% human. If you treat other species as your kids I think you're mostly fine. For example, if your pet dog, cat, fish, reptile, anphibian, chicken or other bird are your children, your're fine - especially if you provide home study. However, I noted you use the term kid. Kids (whether human or goat) are required to be schooled.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
You have a complicated issue. If your kids are humanoid, I think they still have authority, particularly if they are at least 50.1% human. If you treat other species as your kids I think you're mostly fine. For example, if your pet dog, cat, fish, reptile, anphibian, chicken or other bird are your children, your're fine - especially if you provide home study. However, I noted you use the term kid. Kids (whether human or goat) are required to be schooled.
Oh they are home schooled with a mop...

But I have some friends that I think kids are no where near human but send them off to school anyways.

Last edited:

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Don't know what you mean by not human [goats] ? If they are human I sure don't understand why you are fighting the system?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Don't know what you mean by not human [goats] ? If they are human I sure don't understand why you are fighting the system?
As someone noted already I and others consider our pets as our kids. And I got over 40 kids (chickens) and two Emus. When the state came by to do a bird flu check they would not even go in the Emu pen as they were afraid of the Emus. They were right as they would kick their A's very quickly. They don't like strangers.

The problem here is some A hole has reported me as having kids not attending school. I done sent the guy out of my yard with the instructions of not coming back ever. just awaiting the law to show up and I will send them out of the yard too.

grumpygrizzly

Threads
If you have chickens, maybe you can answer a question I have..

Why does a chicken coop have 2 doors??

Well, if it had 4 doors, it'd be a chicken sedan..

Lord I apologize for passing on a great Dad joke..

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
If the zoning is OK with the town I would its your business raising birds. I guess there can always be a A hole in the neighborhood.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
If you have chickens, maybe you can answer a question I have..

Why does a chicken coop have 2 doors??

Well, if it had 4 doors, it'd be a chicken sedan..

Lord I apologize for passing on a great Dad joke..
Well It like does rooster lay eggs. I had a pain in the neck rooster given to me that I got rid of by putting an eye in his cage. Boy that guy was dumb...