What is this thing!

GMontagne

Forum Newbie
Threads
I few years back I bought this mower and ran it for about a year or so with the business. I held onto it when I was able to purchase a new one and use it for me property now. It had zero name plates on it when I bought it and I've always wanted to know what model and year it was. The only number I was able to get was what I would assume is a serial number 8952484 off the frame behind the gas tank (might not be the right number has some rust in that spot). If any one can help identify it that would be great.

Attachments

• 52D20FE4-6C01-4FF4-9348-2FF656EBD33E.jpeg
    52D20FE4-6C01-4FF4-9348-2FF656EBD33E.jpeg
    420.2 KB · Views: 38

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Looks like a Walker
They are a family owned company
Drop them an email with this photo & that number they keep good records & are usually very helpful .

vinniek

Forum Newbie
Threads
I few years back I bought this mower and ran it for about a year or so with the business. I held onto it when I was able to purchase a new one and use it for me property now. It had zero name plates on it when I bought it and I've always wanted to know what model and year it was. The only number I was able to get was what I would assume is a serial number 8952484 off the frame behind the gas tank (might not be the right number has some rust in that spot). If any one can help identify it that would be great.