Well I can blame this on Covid-19 mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MowManWV

Threads
You haven't had your boosters?

I have it on very good authority that "you are a very bad person!" (Morbidly obese man with mask told me that the other day). Nothing like a massively obese man telling me how concerned for his health he is! LOL

He was pretty upset I wasn't masked up in the doctor's office. He repeated the last two years of CNN talking points as his "arguments." I wasn't impressed.

I refuse to do silly things, like wearing a mask whose weave is an order of magnitude larger than the size of any virus. Ditto on taking experimental drugs for a disease that is less than 0.1% deadly. USA had to count EVERY death as a "Covid death" to even get the death count up to 0.2 percent.

Aren't you in Australia? Still locked down 5 km from your house? Still putting the unvaxxed into camps?

I do not "social distance." I shake hands. I even stopped using hand sanitizer. It's silly to have to touch my car keys to get my door open, then use the sanitizer. The moment I touch my keys again (to start the truck) I'm contaminated again. All so silly.

Fortunately most people around here are no longer under the spell. And it is a "spell." Mass Formation Psychosis was the term a Netherlands psychologist came up with to describe the phenomenon we are seeing.

Let's see: I am fully vaxxed, but depends on the what definition of "vaccine" we're using. CDC changed the definition here lately. If by the traditional definition then I am more vaxxed than 99% of the population due to my travels in southeast Asia. If by "gene therapy" or "medical device" then I am unvaxxed. I prefer the term "Pureblood."

I did get an antibody test and I have the antibodies, just like over 85% of the US population (source of that is Red Cross). 80% never noticed they were sick. (Source of that is CDC).

So I am immune, natural immunity for the win! It seems the only ones getting Covid these days are the vaxxed.....Antibody Dependent Enhancement seems to be real. I know only one person listed as a "Covid death," my aunt, a couple of months after her 3rd jab. Looks like the vax really worked for her.

If I get sick or feel something coming on, I take Ivermectin 2x a day for body weight and follow outpatient on I-Mask vitamins. Just took my daily I-Mask vitamin dose for the day.

These sick friends of yours, are they vaxxed?

Lawn Addict
Threads
Seems more vaxxed & boosted are getting sick, that the un-vaxxed..

Status
Not open for further replies.