Weed eater one

Craftsman13

Threads
What do you think about the weed eater one?:smile:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Looks like a light, small rear engine rider... Likely okay for smallish yard work... What price do they sell at?? :smile:KennyV

jamesslcx

Threads
I often wondered if one would be handy because it would be really manuverable, a lady I worked with bought one at wallyworld and she loves it, she said she mows about one acre. She paid about 650 for hers, our 10 percent disc. saved her sales tax .

Walleteater1

Threads
There junk don't buy one. I have had nothing but problems with it. I should have set my money on fire than bought one. Search my posts, for the issues.

jamesslcx

Threads
Thats true Walleteater1, like everything else quality is hit or miss these days! Unless you pay a premium price and then the odds change a bit.

Craftsman13

Threads
So it's just hit or miss on which one you get. Or are most of them bad??

Walleteater1

Threads
I admit, when I bought it I was blinded by the price. I think that's what there counting on to sell this machine. After really spending some time with it, it is both bad in design and just cheap in construction. You get what you pay for. I learned my lesson. You guys do what you want.
Regards.

jamesslcx

Threads
Hello Craftsman 13, well I worked at a Wal-Mart and we sold several Weedeater 1's and we had a few returned over time because of problems, some of the problems were the mowers fault but it seemed liked most were due to customer fault or neglect or just lack of common sense...it seemed one customer forgot to add oil. Now on the other hand most of the customers were happy with them and they exceeded their expectations...but as usual you ask ten different people you get ten different answers but most will say "they don't make em like they used to" or "you get what you pay for". Myself if I still worked there I might buy one of the returns or a used one if the price was right because it would be something different and if it were bad well I enjoy working on mowers.:smile: