Walk behind 911184 Kawasaki Engine Model?

Rugb

Threads
Wanting to order carb parts for this mower, but can’t see any model on the only tag I see? Assume this is a FJ180V? But what would the suffix letters/ numbers be for this mower?

Trying to attach a photo of the tag, but keeps saying my file is too large

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
There should be 2 more letters and 2 more numbers after the FJ180V-????

Rugb

Threads
thats the wrong tag, that is just emission information for the EPA. Not used for locating replacement parts.
The sticker with the model info should be on the right side of the engine (From behind) on the engine base/sump cover.
Looked all over again and don’t see any tag or numbers on the right side. Looked on the front, valve cover etc, looked on the left side all around. Don’t think I would have to take the shroud off? Strange I can’t find anything ?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Regs says it is definitely a FJ180V, just doesn't provide the spec numbers. There is at least 50 specs for this engine.

VRR.DYNDNS>BIZ

Threads
Regs says it is definitely a FJ180V, just doesn't provide the spec numbers. There is at least 50 specs for this engine.
It is Kawasaki and look at the block pin pricked numbers or cast numbers to get the rest of the numbers. Failing to find them get the numbers on the carb.

Rugb

Threads
Yes it should have the number on the base on the right hand side, but nothing there for some reason??
Anyway I called a dealer and he said it most likely should have the letters and numbers following the FJ 180V as “AM18” So I engraved them all there for future reference
Thanks