Vintage Jacobsen Riding Rotary mower

exsheriff2002

Forum Newbie
Threads
Unable to get information on my Jacobsen mower, every site that is on the forum shows up as not found. Any other mower I check on comes through. I have noticed that most of the sites are a few years old and may no longer be there. I am wanting to restore it as I used it on my farm for years. I have found images on the net but it is not what those images say it is. I am guessing it is a pre 1960s model. Any help or good sites would be appreciated. The only numbers that I can find are on the sulky bar 76C37 5368.

Thanks,
Mike

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200718-152350.jpg
    Screenshot_20200718-152350.jpg
    557.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I would contact Jacobson with a few picture of your unit. If anyone is going to be able to help you out, they will. Many years ago, while I was teaching, we had to contact them about an old greens mower the students dad wanted to bring back to life. Found them very helpful. This contact site might help you out. https://www.jacobsen.com/about-us/contact-us

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The other thing with dead links is
The Wayback Machine.
This is a web archive that has an unbelievable amount of web pages archived from servers that are not there any more.
Small donations will go a long way .

exsheriff2002

Forum Newbie
Threads
I would contact Jacobson with a few picture of your unit. If anyone is going to be able to help you out, they will. Many years ago, while I was teaching, we had to contact them about an old greens mower the students dad wanted to bring back to life. Found them very helpful. This contact site might help you out. https://www.jacobsen.com/about-us/contact-us
Thanks, I contacted Jacobson with info I had and pictures. They told me they did not have any info on it and thought it was a Yazoo. It has a tag on it that says Jacobson. So I am not sure. I will try your other site and see what I can find out. Thanks for the information.
Mike

exsheriff2002

Forum Newbie
Threads
The other thing with dead links is
The Wayback Machine.
This is a web archive that has an unbelievable amount of web pages archived from servers that are not there any more.
Small donations will go a long way .

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
<deleted>

Last edited by a moderator:
Threads
Thanks, I contacted Jacobson with info I had and pictures. They told me they did not have any info on it and thought it was a Yazoo. It has a tag on it that says Jacobson. So I am not sure. I will try your other site and see what I can find out. Thanks for the information.
Mike
I have several Jacobsen’s but more importantly I also have a Yazoo. The drive system and belt configuration is the same as my Yazoo. Steering also. I would say Yazoo. Possibly Jacobsen had them supply this model? Who knows.