USPS isn't what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddio7

Threads
Sounds like they gave your package off to sub contractor that is probably a local thief. It sorta like the Smart Post system where once out of their hands they can give a F about it. As I said the USPS has been royally screwed up especially since Dejoy got in. I simply can' t trust them with my important packages. I use to do a lot business with the post office but when you can't even get stamps from the local post office why bother. No wonder they are losing business it is their own fault.

I tried finding out about one package by going through local post office. I got my answer but wasn't what I looking for. The carrier called and the number id as a Fox News subscriber so that package had already left this world. The package was never found.

But of course the IRS can't spell my correctly either even though they have my SS# which the SS department still has it spelled correctly for now. I just sent in my tax papers and didn't even bother to send the $549.73 tax payment this year as they still owe me the $3200 plus interest promised by Congress. They probably start hounding me about the payment with mail in the wrong name which they will just get returned. I am have been dealing with the IRS since 1979 and all a sudden under Trump they forget how to spell my name when it comes to paying me. I beginning to think the IRS stand for "Idiot Ran Service".
NO Blame for Covid and the current administration?

Status
Not open for further replies.