Unanswered Query

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
OK I cleared the unanswered for the last 30 days. I hate when things fall through the cracks.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I am taking this off the zero query.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Don't understand why you did that :/ the ones you answered the question that's cool but replying with "taking this off zero query" was a little pointless and kinda spammy

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yeah, I was wondering what the hell he was doing....

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
It should not happen like this any more. There where just so many in the list of post that didn't get any reply's. Around 120 for the last 30 days I had to find a way to get them whittled down so I could find real questions that needed answering. So many things falling through the cracks.

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Blaze, You are a diligent dude. I kind of hate it when someone is not answered also. But don't let this forum become an obsession interfering with your larger life .lol. :laughing:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
A lot of posts get lots of views but no comments.

Most self named techs in here will only answer if it is to clean the carb or adjust the valves. Anything else they just don't mess with.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
A lot of posts get lots of views but no comments.

Most self named techs in here will only answer if it is to clean the carb or adjust the valves. Anything else they just don't mess with.

Guilty. :) I don't want to be part of the arguments involved and if I'm not 100% sure I won't answer. I have only ran into one machine I couldnt fix and that's this gilson snow blower I am about to give up on it.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I work from home so I have lots of time on my hands. Trust me I will not let it consume me.