Ultima ZT150 doesn't move

drewbert41

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,

I have had this mower for 1 year. I was mowing on flat ground and it stopped moving. I crawled under it and there was a huge spring dangling from a pulley. I was able to put the belt back on, but I cannot find where the other end of this spring goes. The spring is for the tension of the transmission belt I believe. Anyone have pics or a diagram? Cannot find anything.

Mower King

Threads
Hello,

I have had this mower for 1 year. I was mowing on flat ground and it stopped moving. I crawled under it and there was a huge spring dangling from a pulley. I was able to put the belt back on, but I cannot find where the other end of this spring goes. The spring is for the tension of the transmission belt I believe. Anyone have pics or a diagram? Cannot find anything.
The drive belt tension spring loops through a hole on the front edge of the idler pulley arm, then the other end loops through a 3/8 x 1 inch longated hole, on the right side edge of the bottom floor pan.

drewbert41

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks, I went to home depot and took pictures of the spring. I was able to fix it and all is well.