TS248XD bagger issue

GrantO

Forum Newbie
Threads
My bagger always fills the left bag first and it needs to be emptied before the other bags fill. I've considered trimming the chute shorter. Anyone else have a possible solution? Thanks!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
That is what it is supposed to do
Left bag fills then right bag fills then the alarm goes off or the chute blocks

GrantO

Forum Newbie
Threads
The right bag never fills. The middle bag fills part way.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
OK I will put it another way
The left bag should fill first then the middle bag then the right bag
So what is happening with yours
Does the chute block before the left fills ?
How about a photo ?
There are quite a few variations of baggers and the chutes set up .
was it bought with the mower & is it a genuine mower branded bagger or an aftermarket one even if fitted by the dealer from new
Is the discharge section strait or curved
If curved does it point backwards or down ?

Charlie8d

Threads
Are you running this mower at FULL throttle when cutting ?

GrantO

Forum Newbie
Threads
It's the factory bagger, sort of. Husqvarna doesn't make the bagger but it's the one they sell. The box said Husqvarna. The chute doesn't plug up but if I'm mowing damp grass, which in Oregon is most of the time, the deck will clog up if I don't empty it before all three bags are full. It's a curved chute. Yes. I always run the mower at full throttle. I have pics but they're too big for this forum and I don't have the time right now to modify them. Thanks for your help!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If you are cutting damp grass then you will need to use a bagger with a fan or just stop after 10 minutes and swap the left & right bags .
PIA but at least it will reduce the number of times you have to drive to your dump point

GrantO

Forum Newbie
Threads
If you are cutting damp grass then you will need to use a bagger with a fan or just stop after 10 minutes and swap the left & right bags .
PIA but at least it will reduce the number of times you have to drive to your dump point
Yep. I've been doing that. We let the grass get a little out of hand so it's more like 5 minutes but that's my fault. Fault. Thanks!