troy Built mower blade

meeshaweb

Threads
Is the Troy Built 30" mower blade part # 742P05071 a HIGH LIFT 2-1 blade. Troy Built site does not show a picture

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Double check your part number because I am not finding it in the dealer site. Or give us the model number from the mower so we can verify it.

meeshaweb

Threads
When I called Troy Built they stated part # 742P05071 was a 2-1 hi lift 30" blade and it was available on their site for $30 and change but they had no picture to display. I am lookin to verify that this blade is a high lift 2-1 blade. The part number does show on the Troy Built site. Thanks for any help. Mower is Troy Built 13A721JD066 Hydro rear engine riding mower

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Here I am coming with the 3in1 PN 942-04385 .
Same here. I found the part number that he listed on my distributor website if I put the number in under parts lookup, but if I try to put it in my cart like I am going to order it, it shows as an invalid part number. He may of found one of MTD's errors in the part lookup system, or may of been a valid number in the past but is NLA. I found the part on the Troybilt site like he said but shows it back ordered.

meeshaweb

Threads
Same here. I found the part number that he listed on my distributor website if I put the number in under parts lookup, but if I try to put it in my cart like I am going to order it, it shows as an invalid part number. He may of found one of MTD's errors in the part lookup system, or may of been a valid number in the past but is NLA. I found the part on the Troybilt site like he said but shows it back ordered.
Thanks

meeshaweb

Threads
Thanks

meeshaweb

Threads

meeshaweb

Threads
I have placed an order for the Troy Built hi lift 30" mo0wer blade part # 742P05071. Hopefully it will be a hi lift blade. I will post again after I receive the blade. On 3-17-2020 Troy Built now states above blade not in stock. Expected mid April.

Last edited:

meeshaweb

Threads
Finally received the 30" high lift blade from Troy Built. Model # 742P05071. Works much better than mulching blade