Troy Bilt 2013 Bronco - Deck too low/can I raise it on the lift arms?

aladine

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Troy Bilt 2013 Bronco - Deck too low/can I raise it on the lift arms?
Hello,

I have not been able to use my lawn tractor for ~6 years due to moving and having small lawns, but I now have a good sized lawn and recently repaired this sucked and is working great, other than it cuts WAY to low. On the highest setting my grass is only 2.2 inches long... After looking at this a bit closer it looks like I can just move the lift rod into a different hole on the lift arms?! In the attached picture that I took for this post it looks like at one point I did have it in the middle hole since there is wear. Is my problem just that easy to solve, move the lift rod into a higher hole and re-level my deck? Or am I missing something fundamental here?

Attachments

• lift_arms.jpg
    lift_arms.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 6

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Refer to Operators Manual by clicking on your post & "I agree" then third download down, see page 12 & following pages for deck height adjustment & leveling.

aladine

Forum Newbie
Threads
But I don't see anything about adjusting the lift rod into a different hole on the lift arms. The only thing the manual states is that you can raise the front of the deck - If I raise it too much this would make the back of the deck uneven. I think I have to raise the lift rod and adjust the front for leveling?